Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
i weld, argraffu neu achub ein llyfryn ymarfer cliciwch yma
NHS Direct Wales - 0845 46 47 - Galw IECHYD Cymru

Sickness Certificates

For any illness lasting seven days or less patients should obtain form SC2 (self certificate) from his or her employer. Medical certificates requested from a doctor for the first seven days of an illness are provided on a private basis only, for which a charge is made by the practice. Medical certificates for an illness lasting longer than seven days are provided free of charge from your GP.

Local Services, Let
Smith & Schwarz Opticians