Back to News
Posted on 23 Oct 2023
YouTube Video on our New Appointment Booking system
HOW TO BOOK APPOINTMENTS FROM THE 1ST NOV 2023.
Our appointment booking system is changing to a fully digital system. Full details below. Please also watch this YouTube video which explains the benefits and conveniences of the system:
- No login or passwords required
- You no longer need to call us and wait in a queue.
Full Details Below.
From the 1st November, we will be moving to a total digital / electronic triage system.
There will be two ways to book your appointments and we would like to encourage you all to use the first system below, point 1 please.
1. Those with internet access
- To make an appointment, use our eConsult system, which is available via our website. The information you provide will be triaged by our doctors and advanced nurses. The large benefit of this method means that you don't have to hold on the phone or us call back. We will initiate the call back to you.
2. Those without internet access
If you do not have internet access, or perhaps need support using the system, please call the surgery as usual. We will then run the eConsult triage system for you. Our reception team will ask you a number of triage questions which will go into the same system as in point 1. Once complete, our clinical triage team will review your details and make contact with you.
Walk In requests
We also hope to have a computer system in the surgery which patients will be able to use to book their appointments on. Staff will be on hand to assist when this system goes into place.
URGENT MEDICAL PROBLEMS NEED TO BE PUT THROUGH THE ECONSULT SYSTEM BEFORE 11AM.
We kindly ask you for your support, to help us, help you, get the right appointment as easily as possible.